- Monitor and observe
- Provide Constructive Feedback.
Suggestions on Feedback Discussion :
If a feedback discussion is going to be significant, perhaps covering a substantial piece of work, you should try using the AIDA Model to give your discussion structure.
- A: Actions : What did you do ?
- I : Impact : What happened as a result of those actions ?
- D : Desired Outcome : How does that compare to what was supposed to happen
- A : Actions : What do you need to do differently ?
Also Read : Learning Styles